Skip to content
Thai Curry Quinoa Chili
- 1/2 pack of Keen One Thai Curry Quinoa
- 1 can of tricolor beans
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/2 of onion, diced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash and strain beans.
- Saute diced onion, carrots, bell pepper and garlic in a large pot (or dutch oven).
- Add diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, bay leaf, and contents of Thai Curry Keen One Quinoa package and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add beans and simmer until beans are soft and warm.
- Remove bay leaf, serve and enjoy!
- Optional: Top with chives, sour cream, shredded cheese, or your favorite toppings. Leftovers make a great filling for burritos!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.