Preparation Time - ~20 minutes, Feeds 2
1 Cup of Garden Medley
Two Large Portobello Mushroom ( stem removed)
5-6 large carrots cut along the diagonal
8-10 asparagus shoots
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil ( optional)
1) Fire up the grill! ( ideally ~350-400 degrees)
2) Cook Garden Medley as instructed and let set aside to fully absorb water.
3) Grill Mushrooms gill side down for 3 minutes before flipping on the tops to finish for ~4 minutes. ( lightly coat with olive oil)
4) Grill asparagus and carrots for ~8-10 minutes as well rotating a couple times during the cooking.
5) Pull Mushrooms after ~7 total minutes of cooking and fill equally with 1/2 the garden medley quinoa.
6) Pull other grilled veggies and arrange underneath or over the stuffed mushrooms...
7) Bon Appetite!
( a lite dusting of aged cheddar or parmesan is a tasty touch!)
Delicious Moroccan Style Recipe using our Harissa Red Pepper Quinoa cup, Holic's amazing dressings ( both Tahini and Honey Allepo) and Atoria's Flatbreads along with a fresh fennel and cucumber salad!