- 1 Keen One Quinoa Edamame Sushi Cup
- 1 cup raw arugula
- 1 egg
- Drizzle of Sriracha
- Arrange pre-washed arugula on a dish.
- Prepare Edamame Sushi Cup according to directions on package.
- While the quinoa is cooking, pre-heat a pan to medium with a teaspoon of olive oil on a stovetop.
- Fry the egg to over easy in the preheated pan.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the prepared quinoa cup to cool, then pour over the arugula.
- Once the egg is cooked, place on top of the quinoa.
- Drizzle with Sriracha and enjoy!
We could all use a little helping hand when it comes to preparing quick, healthy meals — and our Keen One cups are the perfect secret weapon! Packed with plant-based protein, our cups are the ideal base for countless creative, nutritious dishes. Consider this one our elevated, modern-day take on “breakfast for dinner.”