- 1 Keen One Jamaican Jerk Quinoa Cup
- 1 yellow squash
- 1/2 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is heating, cut the squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and stringy bits of flesh — discard these or compost them.
- Add olive oil to a sauté pan on medium heat. Add chopped garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Place squash halves on a baking sheet, cut side up. Brush squash with garlic and oil mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- Prepare the Keen One Jamaican Jerk Quinoa Cup according to directions on package.
- Remove squash from oven and spoon contents inside the squash halves.
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!
In this light yet filling dish, quinoa and squash come together in perfect harmony. Try it as an easy dinner for two, or transform a leftover squash halve into a delicious lunchtime bite — minimal effort (or culinary skills) required!