- 2 Cups of Cooked Keen One TriColor Quinoa
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 bunch of sprouts
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (optional)
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions
- Cook eggs to your liking (I did sunny-side up)
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast over eggs and quinoa
- Top with sprouts and cheese if desired!
*Nutritional Yeast is a unique and rich source of many nutrients, including B vitamins, amino acids, at least 14 minerals and 17 vitamins, it is a unique flavoring to quinoa dishes as quinoa absorbs its cheesy/nutty taste.