Our latest flavor is bursting with delicious Thai flavor. Quinoa + Hemp Seeds come alive with creamy coconut milk, pineapple and spices for a tropical savory excursion for your taste buds! It's the perfect cup to brighten your day! Check out this recipe from @16ouncesofyum on Instagram using our quinoa cup. Also, please visit her beautiful blog for the full recipe as well as her other fantastic content!
Quinoa and Curry Dry Rub Salmon
2 cups thai coconut curry quinoa cup Keen One Quinoa
1½ lbs salmon
1½ tsp brown sugar
1½ tsp curry powder
1 tsp All-purpose seasoning
½ tsp crushed chilli peppers
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp sea salt fine grain
1-2 tsp olive oil
Keen One Quinoa Cup
Prepare quinoa cup according to directions on packaging.
Dry Rub Salmon
1. If necessary, descale the salmon and clean with a lemon.
2. Preheat the oven to 450F/ 230C degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment
paper or foil.
3. In a small bowl mix together all of the spices. Pour olive oil over both sides of the
salmon. Place the salmon skin side down on the baking sheet. Generously rub
the spices over the top and sides part of the salmon.
4. Bake for 10-14 minutes (the thickness of the salmon will determine how long it
will take to bake. Normally I bake mines for 9-12 minutes).
5. Serve: Place salmon over the quinoa, cover with lemon juice, and fresh herbs.