- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Pesto Pasta Cup
- 1/4 lb. of Shiitake Mushrooms or 1 Cup Sliced
- 1 Table Spoon of Olive Oil (butter too if you like!)
- 1 Table Spoon of Shave Parmigiano-Reggiano* - if desired - recommended for full Flavor Country
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Slice Squash, scoop out seeds, drizzle with Olive Oil and lightly salt and pepper to taste and place in pyrex roasting pan or oven safe casserole dish
- Roast in oven for 35 minutes
- Remove and add mushrooms to bakeware directly in bottom of pan around squash..feel free to add a little butter and more olive oil to the pan in this step.
- Roast for additional 10 minutes.
- After this step, follow directions of cooking Pesto Pasta and let sit covered for the 9-10 minutes while mushroom and squash finish roasting.
- Remove squash and add pesto pasta and mushrooms to the natural cavity of the squash. Grate parmesan cheese on top if desired and finish in oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is lightly golden..
- Bon Apetite
- Aquinas Philosopher's Blend Napa Valley 2009