1 Pesto Pasta Keen One Quinoa Cup
1 Jackfruit Company Lemon Garlic 10 ounce pack
1 Medium Eggplant
1/2 Cup of Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano (feel free to substitute with parmesan)
1/4 cup of fresh chopped basil for garnish
1cup of vegetable oil (Canola or Avocado recommended for flavor and high burn temp)
- Cook quinoa cup and jackfruit as directed on label.
- Dice eggplant into 1/2" coins and salt and pepper.. ~9 total
- Heat oil on high in 10" cast iron if available or regular skillet if not.
- Fry each side of eggplant about 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Take out and lay on paper towel to absorb excess grease.
- Arrange plate with three fried eggplant, about 1/3 of the Pesto Pasta Quinoa, and 1/3 of Lemon and Garlic Jackfruit.
- Grate cheese on top and sprinkle with fresh basil
- Buon appetito!