- 1 Jamaican Jerk Quinoa Cup
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup medium cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare Jamaican Jerk Quinoa Cup according to directions on package. Allow to cool completely.
Mix quinoa, egg, bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, and half the mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Add addition bread crumbs if the mixture is overly liquid.
- Spoon the mixture into a non-stick mini muffin tin, and leave in the oven for 10 minutes. After ten minutes, take out the poppers and top with left over cheese then put them back into the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or till cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with dipping sauce of choice, and enjoy.