1 Jamaican Keen One Quinoa Cup
1 Jackfruit Company BBQ 10 ounce pack
2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
1/4 cup of Chives
1 table spoon of olive oil or butter
- Rinse and bake sweet potatoes for ~1.5 hours at 375 degrees or until soft and fully cooked ( poke holes to allow for slightly faster cook.
- Cook quinoa cup and jackfruit as directed on label.
- After baking, let sweet potatoes cool a bit before slicing, topping with oil or butter and lightly smashing center of sweet potato.
- Add about 1/4 cup of Jamaican Jerk Quinoa and top with ~1/4 of the BBQ Jackfruit.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
- Bon Appétit