- 1 Harissa Red Pepper Quinoa Cup
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or grounds almonds
- 1/4 cup medium cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium egg
- 2 english muffins or whole wheat buns
- Olive or coconut oil
- Toppings (optional): sliced tomatoes, lettuce, onions, pickles
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare Garden Medley Quinoa Cup according to directions on package, and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
Transfer cauliflower florets to baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the over for 10-20 minutes or until golden brown, then let cool. Pulse cauliflower through a food processor or blender till small pieces are formed, but NOT a puree.
- Combine quinoa cup, cauliflower, egg, cheese and bread crumbs by hand in a bowl. Add additional bread crumbs if the mixture is liquidly, as it may vary due to egg size. Separate the mixture into even balls, then form patties.
- In a medium frying pan or skillet, add oil over medium heat. Sear each side of the patties for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a napkin to let excess oil absorb.
- Toast or pan sear the english muffins, then layer toppings and serve!