- 1 Edamame Sushi Quinoa Cup
- 1/2 cup cubed firm tofu
- 1/2 cup broccoli flowets
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (optional)
- Olive oil or coconut oil (optional)
Prepare Edamame Quinoa Cup according to directions on package. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
In a medium non-stick pan, add olive oil and cook tofu on medium heat. Once all cubes are light brown, remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook broccoli and mushroom on medium to high heat for 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of water and cover till water has evaporated completely. Remove veggies and set aside.
- In the same pan, scramble the egg till well done. Add all quinoa, tofu, broccoli and mushroom. Mix well and add salt, pepper, or soy sauce to likely.
- Serve and enjoy!