1 Edamame Keen One Quinoa Cup
1 Jackfruit Company Teriyaki 10 ounce pack
1 Carrot diced
1 Cup of Diced Broccoli Crowns
1 table spoon of olive oil
1 Black sesame or scallions optional for garnish
- Cook quinoa cup as directed
- Sautee carrots and broccoli in olive oil for about two minutes before adding jackfruit to same 10-12" inch sauté pan and cook all together for additional 5-6 minutes
- Portion out endive leaves and place on platter.
- Fill each leaf with a spoon of Edamame Quinoa and Teriyaki Jackfruit vegetable medley on top.
- Garnish with black sesame and scallions if desired and available.