Skip to content
Coconut Pecan Quinoa Clusters
- 1 cup uncooked Keen One Organic Quinoa
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsps Chia Seeds
- 2 tsps. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine sugar, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in large bowl.
- Add quinoa, pecans, coconut and cranberries to bowl. Mix well. Shape into a 9-inch circle on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until mixture feels dry and edges begin to brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Enjoy your clusters!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.