Skip to content
Chipotle Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 package of Keen One Chipotle Quinoa
- 1 Package of White Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Head of Garlic
- Shredded Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Remove stems from the mushrooms
- Finely chop and sautee onion, pepper, garlic, and leftover mushrooms stems w/ olive oil
- Cook the Chipotle Quinoa in a seperate saucepan. When it is finished, mix it with the sauteed vegetables.
- Fill the mushroom heads with the quinoa/veggie filling.
- Place stuffed mushrooms on a lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for ~20 minutes.
- When mushrooms are finished cooking, drizzle shredded cheese on top and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.