- 1 Chipotle Quinoa Cup
- Tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup skim milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup medium cheddar cheese (or other cheeses)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 small avocado
- 1 medium diced tomato
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional)
Prepare Chipotle Quinoa Cup according to directions on package. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
In a small pot, add milk on medium heat. Once milk is about to boil, lower the heat and slowly stir in the cheese until fully melted. Remove from heat and slowly stir in the quinoa cup.
- The avocado can be diced and served on top, or made into guacamole. For guacamole, break up the avocado with a fork and add half the diced tomatoes. Mix together while adding salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Plate chips and pour delicious quinoa queso evenly. Add cilantro, onions, avocado, tomatoes, salt and pepper to preference. Serve up and enjoy!