We LOVE incorporating colorful veggies into our quinoa recipes, and some of our favs are carrots, broccoli, cabbage, peas, beets, and asparagus! Have you tried cooking with any of these yummy vegetables? With some washing, steaming, chopping, and/or stir-frying, your possibilities are endless! Not only that, the health benefits of vegetables make your effort in creating healthy dishes extra satisfying.
- Good source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants
- Good source of fiber and protein
- Contains iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, and magnesium
- Vitamins A, C, E, K and B
- Great for vitamin C, fiber, vitamin K
- Reduces inflammation and aids digestion
- Great source of vitamin C and E, zinc, and other anti-oxidants
- Other nutrients such as vitamin A and B
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, and iron
- Low in calories (all of these veggies are!)
- Source of fiber, folate, and vitamins A, C, and K
Comments will be approved before showing up.